245 Valley Avenue, Sumner, WA 98390
- 3rd - Early 2020-2021 registration begins. For current families go to http://www.jovial.org/sumner/family to register.
- 10th - Board Meeting @ 6:30 pm
- 17th - Early Enrollment for Wait list and Alumni
- 17th, 18th - No school President's Day Weekend
- 3rd - Open House @ 12:30pm
- 3rd - Open Enrollment for 2020-2021 begins
- 16th Board Meeting @ 6:30 pm
Enrollment is Now Open for 2019-2020!
Yellow Class - waitlist
Red Class - waitlist
Purple Class - 2 openings
Blue Class - waitlist
Enrichment Class - 2 openings (must be enrolled in blue or purple class)
Enrollment for 2019-2020
Open enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year. Click Here
Please contact Registration at email@example.com
Classes for 2019-2020
Yellow (2 by August 31st): W/F 9:30-11:00
Red (3 by August 31st): T/Th 9:30-11:30
Purple (4 by December 31st): M 9:15-11:45, Th 12:15-2:45
Blue (4 by August 31st): M/W/F 12:15-2:45
Enrichment Class (Must also be enrolled in Blue or Purple): T 12:30-2:30
Why Choose a Co-op?
- Co-op is the best place to learn right along with your child.
- Co-op lets parents participate in their child’s education.
- Co-op provides Parenting Education opportunities.
- Co-op has a high adult to child ratio, which means lots of helping hands and individual attention for each child. (1 adult to 3 children age 19 - 35 months, 1 adult to 5 children ages 3 - 5)
- Co-op has affordable tuition and a very high quality program.
- Co-op has excellent teachers who regularly update their knowledge and skills at Bates Technical College workshops and seminars.
- Co-op receives lots of support and information from early childhood professionals at Bates Technical College and in the community.
- Co-op is a healthy and safe educational environment for children and their parents.
- Co-op uses approved practices within the guidelines of the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- Co-op recognizes that parents are the most important teachers children will have.
- Co-op gives parents a chance to celebrate those fleeting first few years with their children and build a great foundation of respect and cooperation.