245 Valley Avenue, Sumner, WA 98390
(age 2 by 8/31)
W & F 9:30a-11:00a
Red - Juniors
(age 3 by 8/31)
T & Th 9:30a-11:30a
Purple - Juniors
(age 4 by 12/31)
M 9:15a-11:45a &
Blue - PreK
(age 4 by 8/31)
M, W & F
(must be enrolled in Purple or Blue Class)
- August 29th @ 10:30am - Play Date (enrolled families will receive registration packets)
- September 9th - Purple Class Meet the Teacher
- September 9th @ 6:30pm - Parent Orientation **Adult Only**
- Septmeber 10th - Red Class Meet the Teacher
- September 11th @ 9:15am - Yellow Class Parent Training **Adult Only**
- September 11th @ 12:15pm - Blue Class Parent Training **Adult Only**
- September 12th @ 9:15am - Red Class Parent Training **Adult Only**
- September 12th @ 12:15pm - Purple Class Parent Training **Adult Only**
- September 13th - Blue Class Meet the Teacher
- September 16th - FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
Enrollment is Now Open for 2019-2020!
Yellow Class - waitlist
Red Class - waitlist
Purple Class - 4 openings
Blue Class - waitlist
Enrichment Class - 4 openings (must be enrolled in blue or purple class)
Enrollment for 2019-2020
Open enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year. Click Here
Please contact Registration at email@example.com
Classes for 2019-2020
Yellow (2 by August 31st): W/F 9:30-11:00
Red (3 by August 31st): T/Th 9:30-11:30
Purple (4 by December 31st): M 9:15-11:45, Th 12:15-2:45
Blue (4 by August 31st): M/W/F 12:15-2:45
Enrichment Class (Must also be enrolled in Blue or Purple): T 12:30-2:30
Why Choose a Co-op?
- Co-op is the best place to learn right along with your child.
- Co-op lets parents participate in their child’s education.
- Co-op provides Parenting Education opportunities.
- Co-op has a high adult to child ratio, which means lots of helping hands and individual attention for each child. (1 adult to 3 children age 19 - 35 months, 1 adult to 5 children ages 3 - 5)
- Co-op has affordable tuition and a very high quality program.
- Co-op has excellent teachers who regularly update their knowledge and skills at Bates Technical College workshops and seminars.
- Co-op receives lots of support and information from early childhood professionals at Bates Technical College and in the community.
- Co-op is a healthy and safe educational environment for children and their parents.
- Co-op uses approved practices within the guidelines of the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- Co-op recognizes that parents are the most important teachers children will have.
- Co-op gives parents a chance to celebrate those fleeting first few years with their children and build a great foundation of respect and cooperation.